This Trial Membership is designed to ensure you experience the most benefits of Skyline Vacation Club prior to becoming a Full Member.
Elite Access Members will receive a one-time deposit of 12,500 or 25,000 points which expiry two years from the beginning of your Membership. The Club points that you will receive as part of your Elite Access Membership can be used towards all Skyline Vacation Club Homes located at Pantages Hotel Downtown Toronto, Horseshoe Resort and Deerhurst Resort, plus accommodations available with Skyline Hotels & Resorts through the SkyAccess program.
Additionally, qualified members will receive a one week RVC Travel Certificate. A Resort Vacation Certificate (RVC) consists of a one-week vacation stay at one of many popular destinations around the world.
**Free Room Upgrades – When available Full Members only receive free room upgrade at any of the Skyline Hotels & Resorts.
***Bonus Time – Last minute cash rate, 30-days or less prior to arrival, that only Full Members are entitled to book. Club Homes are the only qualifies accommodation for this rate, no matter the unit size the rate is always $99/night for week days (Sunday – Thursday) and $150/night for weekend days (Friday and Saturday). SkyAccess inventory does not qualify for Bonus Time.
A Club Vacation Home is a quality appointed accommodation exclusively available to Skyline Vacation Club Members and their guests. There are two distinct series of Vacation Homes, Club Vacation Homes and Signature Vacation Homes. These homes are conveniently located at Pantages Hotel, Horseshoe Resort and Deerhurst Resort.
SkyAccess is a unique option for Club Members to access hundreds of Skyline Hotels & Resorts accommodation options in the following hotels and resorts:
- Pantages Hotel
- Horseshoe Resort
- Deerhurst Resort
This option greatly enhances the Member experience and ensures greater availability for Member reservations during peak season or long weekends. Accommodations can only be booked with points and up to 10 months prior to arrival date. Please refer to the SkyAccess Point Chart for more details on accommodation types available and point calculation.
A Resort Vacation Certificate (RVC) consists of a one-week vacation stay at one of many popular destinations around the world. This certificate is good for travel within one year of your Elite Access Membership activation and can be booked directly online www.resortcerts.com within 2-365 days of the travel date. Only qualified Members will receive this certificate.
Member Services does not make reservations or changes on existing reservations. For reservations Members will login online using the information and link on your certificate sent via email on Anniversary date.
Tips for point stretching
- The best way to stretch your points is to book during low & high season, or weekdays during high season (Sunday – Thursday).
- Another way to stretch your points is by taking advantage of the Club Manager’s deals – Exclusive time limited offers which can make it possible to save up to 65% off original cost in points. Stay tune to our email communications.
Tips for an easy reservation experience
- Review the Club’s destinations and unit types available in each location, before calling for reservations.
- For reservations throughout the Club network, the Club reservation window enables you to make plans well in advance
- Before contacting Member Services for reservations, calculate the points you will spend by consulting Season Calendars and Club Point Charts, available on your Member Kit
- For peak season and statutory holidays book well in advance to secure your reservation, consult your reservation window before placing a reservation
- Mind the minimum stay requirements during peak season and statutory holidays, two (2) or three (3) nights might apply per stay.