The foundation of Skyline Vacation Club is a simple to use, flexible and convenient points based Membership that enables Members to design a vacation plan that suits the needs of their family, year after year. As a Club Member, you will receive an allotment of Club Points every 24 months, based upon your Membership tier, to be used towards Skyline Vacation Club Homes located at Pantages Hotel Downtown Toronto, Horseshoe Resort and Deerhurst Resort, plus accommodations available with Skyline Hotels & Resorts through the SkyAccess program, or with our exchange partner, RCI.
Accommodations are assigned a nightly point value, which varies from season to season (Refer to Point Charts & Season Calendars). In addition to its seasonal value, the point value of an accommodation varies according to its size.
Full Members receive exchange opportunities through the largest global exchange company in the world, RCI. Upon initiation, Members are granted an RCI Platinum Membership, which offers a wide range of exclusive benefits such as “Priority Access” to vacations in highly sought-after destinations, opportunities for unit upgrades, food & beverage gift cards, discounted airfares, best cruise price guarantee and so much more.
Additionally, Members enjoy discounts for Food & Beverage and Activities across Skyline Hotels & Resorts, and five years of free ski & golf at properties from the Cottage Country collection.
With Skyline Vacation Club, vacation ownership is designed to be stress-free, flexible and fun.
*RCI Bonus Weeks – You can enjoy a (7) night vacation stay per certificate through RCI from selected inventory. No points for exchange are required. Certificates are transferable as a gift to friends & family.
**Free Room Upgrades – When available Members receive complementary room upgrades for Skyline Hotels & Resorts accommodations. This upgrade applies only at the time the reservations is made.
*** Initial Bonus Points – Qualified tiers receive a one-time bonus of points equal to their tier value.
**** Exclusive Promotions & Deals – From time to time, Members and their guest receive exclusive cash or point specials that are advertised via email communications and the club website.
***** Skyline Real Estate Credit – Members may claim the total cost of their Membership as a credit towards qualified Skyline Real Estate. This amount cannot exceed 5% of the total cost of the house or condo. Members are responsible of applicable taxes and administration fees.
****** Tier Upgrade Offers – The Club Manager issues customized upgrade offer letters in Bi-yearly basis, for a potential tier upgrade. All offer letters have an expiration date.
A Club Vacation Home is a quality appointed accommodation exclusively available to Skyline Vacation Club Members and their guests. There are two distinct series of Vacation Homes, Club Vacation Homes and Signature Vacation Homes. These homes are conveniently located at Pantages Hotel, Horseshoe Resort and Deerhurst Resort.
SkyAccess is a unique option for Club Members to access hundreds of Skyline Hotels & Resorts accommodation options in the following hotels and resorts:
- Pantages Hotel
- Horseshoe Resort
- Deerhurst Resort
This option greatly enhances the Member experience and ensures greater availability for Member reservations during peak season or long weekends. Accommodations can only be booked with points and up to 10 months prior to arrival date. Please refer to the SkyAccess Point Chart for more details on accommodation types available and point calculation.
Bonus Time is a preferred “cash rate “option without the need for use of Club Points – exclusively offer to Skyline Vacation Club Members. Bonus Time reservations are designed to be booked for last-minute vacations or for mid and low season reservations. By taking advantage of Bonus Time reservations, Members may save Club Points for longer vacations during peak season vacations. Bonus Time may be booked 30-days or less, prior to arrival at any of the Club Homes available across the Skyline Hotels & Resorts (Pantages Hotel, Horseshoe Resort & Deerhurst Resort).*
Sunday – Thursday
Friday & Saturday
*SkyAccess inventory does not qualify for Bonus Time.
Tips for point stretching
- The best way to stretch your points is to book during low & high season, or weekdays during high season (Sunday – Thursday).
- Another way to stretch your points is by taking advantage of the Club Manager’s deals – Exclusive time limited offers which can make it possible to save up to 65% off original cost in points. Stay tune to our email communications.
- Take advantage of RCI’s instant exchange program, when you book 30-days or less prior to arrival date Members will be able to reserve selected weeks for 2,500 points only.
- Book as much Bonus Time (Cash Rate) as possible and save your points for longer vacations or peak season. Remember this preferential rate is available only 30-days prior to arrival and it’s applicable for Club Vacation Homes only.
Tips for an easy reservation experience
- Review the Club’s destinations and unit types available in each location, before calling for reservations.
- For reservations throughout the Club network, the Club reservation window enables you to make plans well in advance
- Before contacting Member Services for reservations, calculate the points you will spend by consulting Season Calendars and Club Point Charts, available on your Member Kit
- For peak season and statutory holidays book well in advance to secure your reservation, consult your reservation window before placing a reservation
- Mind the minimum stay requirements during peak season and statutory holidays, two (2) or three (3) nights might apply per stay.